Workers’ Compensation Help in Pennsylvania
If you have been hurt at work and don’t know which lawyer to hire, then by now you have learned there are a LOT of lawyers competing for your case. A work injury threatens what you care about most; your ability to provide for your family and your health. The stakes can’t be higher. We get it. That’s why we encourage you to look carefully and compare lawyers before you make a decision. We are confident that if you want specialists who care about what happens to you and not just process your case like they are running a factory, you need to look for ways to measure caring and commitment.
WE ARE TRIED, TESTED AND TRUSTED. NO PRESSURE. NO COMMITMENT. CALL US AT 717-400-1000 OR EMAIL AND LET’S TALK.
We invite you to test us against any other law firm on five things:
- Is your lawyer a certified workers’ compensation specialist, and will that lawyer will be your lawyer?
- Do they provide free case management, without taking part of your weekly check? Or is it just a free consultation?
- Will they come to you quickly and without hesitation anywhere in Pennsylvania?
- Are you talking to a lawyer or an intake staffer? And can you reach your lawyer after hours? Do they offer their cell?
- Will they pay ALL the costs for medical records, reports and testimony?
Trust your instincts. Talk to more than one lawyer before you sign any agreements. Do some homework and don’t get pressured.