Since you have put in many hours — or even years — of work at your place of employment in Altoona, you, of course, expect to be treated fairly if you are injured at work. For many workers, however, dealing with an on-the-job injury is a difficult time, and some employees face considerable obstacles when they try to get the workers’ compensation benefits they need to heal from their injury.
If you are having any problems securing workers’ compensation for your work-related injury, it’s crucial to speak with an Altoona workers’ compensation attorney. Contact Frommer D’Amico for a free consultation online or by calling 717-400-1000.
Why Do I Need an Altoona, PA, Workers’ Comp Attorney?
Many issues can occur when you file a workers’ compensation claim, including that:
- Your claim may be denied
- Your average wage may be miscalculated, meaning you get fewer of your benefits
- You may disagree with an employer-approved physician about your injuries
- Your benefits may be modified or reduced before you can return to work
- Your employer may not have paid for workers’ compensation for you
- You may be fired after filing a claim
- Your benefits may not cover your costs
No matter what issues you encounter, an experienced workers’ compensation law firm in Altoona, PA, can ensure you have an experienced, compassionate attorney by your side working to protect your rights.
Why Should You Choose Frommer D’Amico to Represent Your Case?
If you need a workers’ compensation lawyer in Altoona, PA, or the surrounding area, contact Frommer D’Amico. Several things make our law firm different, such as that we:
- Save You Money: We believe your money belongs in your pocket. While many law firms offer free consultations, we also offer free case management. This can save you thousands of dollars during the time you are getting your benefits, which means more of that money can go toward your medical bills and living expenses.
- Specialize in Workers’ Compensation Cases: We never represent employers or their insurance companies. We only represent injured workers, meaning we have experience and resources in this specific practice area.
- Are Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists: We don’t just say we have experience — our attorneys have completed the education and certification process, ensuring you can have full confidence in our expertise.
- Respond Promptly: When you contact us, you can speak directly to an attorney. If there is an issue after hours, we’ll reply in a timely fashion. We’re also willing to travel to see you if you cannot make it to our offices due to your injury.
- Have Local Ties: Working with a workers’ compensation attorney in Altoona, PA, is essential because a local attorney is more accessible and more familiar with area resources and the local legal system. Frommer D’Amico stays local so we can serve our communities better.
If you have suffered an injury at work and have any worries or have encountered any problems, contact Frommer D’Amico online for a free consultation, or call us at 717-400-1000.
Contact Altoona Workers Comp Lawyers